Santa Ana Emergency Plumbing
Plumbing emergencies can strike your home or business at any time, making a Santa Ana Emergency Plumbing a must. Whether you’re dealing with burst pipes or an overflowing toilet and hot water heater malfunctions you need an expert to quickly step in and address the issue before it spirals out of control.
The Importance of an Emergency Plumber Santa Ana
When you’re dealing with a plumbing emergency, you need a plumber in Santa Ana that offers 24/7 support with skilled experts that can handle an urgent situation inside or out of business hours. An emergency can’t wait, and getting assistance immediately can avoid further water damage and minimize repair costs. Call us today! Our Santa Ana emergency plumbing services deal with:
- Burst Pipes: When the temperature drops, it’s common to have freezing pipes that burst and result in water damage. Corrosion and old pipes can also break at any time.
- Sewer Line Backup: A sewer line backup quickly leads to sewage overflowing into your home or property and case foul odors and health hazards that lead to contamination risks.
- Water Heater Malfunctions: When a hot water heater malfunctions, it can result in scalding hot water, no hot water at all, or leaks.
- You Smell Gas: A gas leak is an urgent emergency that could cause a fire or health issue. Call our team of expert plumbers Santa Ana to help.
- Overflowing Toilet: A toilet that isn’t working properly could be a simple clog, but it could also indicate there’s an issue in your line or septic tank that needs to be address immediately. Waiting could cause further damage and costly repair bills.
If you encounter any plumbing situation you can’t get a handle on and water or gas is pouring into your house, call us right away!
Steps to Take During a Santa Ana Plumbing Emergency
Give us a call today! We’ll deploy one of our plumber in Santa Ana to deal with the issue right away. While you wait, there are also things you can do while we’re on our way to get on top of the problem.
- Shut off the Water: If a pipe burst, your toilet is overflowing, or you have another Santa Ana emergency plumbing issue, you need to quickly shut off the main water supply valve to prevent the damage.
- Turn off the Circuit Breaker: If your leak is around electrical outlets or wires, locate the circuit breaker and turn it off to avoid further damage and safety hazards. However, you should only attempt this step if it’s safe to do so.
- Move Valuables Out of the Way: If it’s safe to do so, move furniture and valuables away from the leak and pick-up photos and sentimental objects.
- Mitigate Further Damage: While waiting for our plumber Santa Ana to arrive, add towels or blankets to try to catch the water and minimize the leak. Or you can place a bucket under the leak. Skip this step if the leak is near an electrical outlet or wires and cannot safely turn off the power.
- Do Not Attempt to Fix the Plumbing Yourself: Leave the Santa Ana emergency plumbing to the experts. Attempting to fix it yourself could lead to further damage and put you and your family in harm’s way.
Santa Ana Emergency Plumbing
A plumbing emergency feels like a crisis, but the DC Drains & Plumbing team of experts is here to help. Call your trusted Santa Ana plumbers right away to help resolve the issue and protect your property from further damage. Save our number in your phone as your go-to plumbers Santa Ana for all your daily needs and unexpected emergencies.